SNAKE – MALE – 3 YRS
Unfortunately for poor Snake and his “sister” Sox JR., their owner has developed a severe allergy was advised by the doctor that they find a new home for their kitties. They are of course heartbroken.
Here is the bio written by Snake’s owner:
- He is a mischievous, curious, and shy cat. He LOVES boxes and hair ties
- When around new people, he is very skittish, but will warm up to people if they try to get down on his level and let him come to them.
- His favorite phrase is “are you hungry?” before feeding time and “ready?” when playing.
- He usually answers to “Sneksnek” as a nickname as well. He is not a lap cat, but absolutely loves head scratches and cheek rubs!
- He also LOVES the Whisker City slicker brush, if you hold it out, he will come rub his cheek against it!
- Snake is SUPER curious, and will follow the person he has bonded with around the house as long as he can before naptime.
- He “gets along” with our other cat, who is older and doesn’t like to play. He does try to be the ‘man of the house’ and bullies her slightly, but if she hisses, he never gets aggressive and will back off.
- Doesn’t like vacuum, Swiffer mop, or baths
- He only likes clay litter, he will not use pine pellets and would rather use a cardboard box if he cannot find any clay litter, so be aware of that! He will do his best to not pee outside of a litterbox if he can help it though!
Share this post
- Status: AVAILABLE!
- Breed: ???
- Sex: Male
- Age: 3 Y
- Date: 6/21/22
I’m Ready To Adopt!
Complete Online Cat Adoption Application
No adoption will be considered without BOTH of the below forms! (These forms are in a PDF format – it requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Acrobat Reader you can download it here.) The Rimrock Humane Society takes serious inquiries only. Please fax the completed forms to (406)-323-1863 or mail to: Rimrock Humane Society, P.O. Box 834, Roundup, MT 59072Cat Adoption Application Form Terms of Adoption For Cats Form