***ADOPTION PENDING*** BEAR – Labrador Retriever/Pitbull X – Male – 2-1/2 Y
This boy … this face! Look at him! Bear has eyes that just melt your heart and suck you in — we just can’t stop kissing that adorable snout (and he soaks up every minute of it). Big and thick and muscular … this boy is leash candy for sure!
His original owner was a young man who passed away tragically and the owner’s mom tried to keep Bear for about a year but it just wasn’t in the cards. Bear has a pretty awesome resume … check this out!
- Adores people .. they are his favorite! Super sweet and loving! Is truly seeking companionship with the right human and once that happens … the bond is going to be amazing! Always wants to be with you and constant petting is his biggest wish!
- Does great with other dogs — even small and young dogs. Bear does not appreciate dogs who are super dominant, aggressive and in his face (who does?). Bear could be a solo dog as long as his owner is a big part of his life. Enjoys playing and rough housing with canine friends. The one thing we can say about Bear is he will not start a dog fight but if pushed, he will finish one.
- Great with cats — doesn’t care about them at all.
- Very calm and usually quiet — will bark at the unknown sometimes.
- Knows sit, heel and will walk on loose lead. He is super great at catching treats in mid air! Very smart and may test his new owner to see if they are going to be serious about training. However, we might add … most dogs do this!
House broke, neutered, crate trained, up to date on shots, wormed and microchipped. You just have to meet this boy to appreciate all of his attributes … one kiss and you will be smitten! Guaranteed!
Share this post
- Status: AVAILABLE!
- Breed: Labrador Retriever/Pitbull X
- Sex: Male
- Age: 2 1/2 Y
- Date: 9/9/19
I’m Ready To Adopt! – A fenced yard is required for dog adoption!Complete Online Dog Adoption Application
No adoption will be considered without BOTH of the below forms! (These forms are in a PDF format – it requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Acrobat Reader you can download it here.) The Rimrock Humane Society takes serious inquiries only. Please fax the completed forms to (406)-323-1863 or mail to: Rimrock Humane Society, P.O. Box 834, Roundup, MT 59072Dog Adoption Application Form Terms of Adoption For Dogs Form